2016 Advanced Diver Program
ADP 2016 starts July 9th
Since 1964, Los Angeles County has offered courses where divers can improve their skills through various specialties at a variety of dive locations.
- Air Consumption
- Buoyancy Control
- Marine Life ID
- Ocean Monitoring
- Search & Recovery (Freshwater)
- Dive tables
- At least 18 years old.
- Basic SCUBA certification.
- Signed physicians medical form.
- 300 yd. swim <15 min. (no swim aids).
- 50 ft. underwater swim. (no swim aids)
- 50 yd. buddy tow. (no swim aids)
- 10 minute survival float.
- 400 yd. pool surface swim on SCUBA with a inflated BC.
For additional program information and registration information please contact:
Gary Hild, Senior Lake Lifeguard, Los Angeles County Parks & Recreation Lifeguard Division
Underwater Unit Director